Therapies on Thames offers physiotherapy, rehabilitation, and occupational therapy services for the elderly.
OUR REHABILITATION SERVICES
OUR MISSION STATEMENT
We’re on a mission to make elderly people’s lives easier and safer, it’s what we strive to do every day, for every person we treat.
We achieve this through our 3 core values:
- Care – We treat everyone with the utmost respect and dignity
- Compassion is at the core of everything we do
- Excellence in pursuit of the highest quality of therapy
Dennis explains how the physiotherapy provided by Therapies on Thames helped during his rehabilitation and how much his life and mobility has improved since his treatment. You can watch his testimonial below or read his remarkable story here.
WHY CHOOSE US
Quality therapy and care from experts.
We understand the challenges of an ageing population and provide specialist services for them to deliver the best physiotherapy and occupational therapy services, combining knowledge and care.
- No waiting list – we prioritise your needs immediately
- One stop service – physio, OT and equipment provision
- Person centered and holistic service
- Open 7 days a week – no matter when you need us, our therapy service is here for you regardless of the day of the week
- Home visits – we come to you at your convenience
- Proven patient outcomes – our case studies, client testimonials and Google reviews speak for themselves
- Partnership working – we work alongside health and social care professionals and Charities
SUCCESS STORIES OF OUR PATIENTS
All of our therapists are fully qualified, experience professionals, DBS checked, registered members of Health and Care Professionals Council (HCPC) and registered with relevant professional bodies.
YOU CAN RELY ON US
We offer our expertise and experience to our patients and care facilities across Berkshire, providing first-rate physical care and assessments to the local area. All our therapists at Therapies on Thames are fully qualified and experienced professionals. They are registered members of all the relevant professional bodies, have been DBS checked, and are fully-registered members of the Health and Care Professionals Council (HCPC).