ARE YOU PASSIONATE ABOUT REHABILITATION? DO YOU ENJOY WORKING IN ELDERLY CARE BUT WANT MORE VARIETY THAN YOUR CURRENT ROLE CAN OFFER?
Join our multidisciplinary team with a unique and tailored approach to rehabilitation care and work with residents in care homes and older people living in the community to promote and restore their independence to live more fulfilled, enriching lives.
Therapies on Thames Rehabilitation has grown based upon an excellent reputation from patient and family feedback. Therapies on Thames is well known across the UK for providing private Physiotherapy, Occupational Therapy, and rehabilitation services.
We have worked tirelessly to redefine how rehabilitation services are delivered in Elderly care by providing a seamless standard of care through our unique and tailored rehabilitation programs and have a strong focus on engaging with the community.
Passion is always at the core of our business and our excellent team display this. Are you passionate about geriatric care but want to enhance your skills across multiple disciplines?
ARE YOU FEELING FRUSTRATED WITH DELIVERING THE SAME TREATMENT DAY TO DAY?
At Therapies on Thames you will have the opportunity to deliver a mix of rehabilitation, exercise-based classes, and equipment prescription to residents in care homes and to people with disabilities in the community.
We are seeking highly motivated and hard-working Physiotherapists and Occupational Therapists to join our friendly and professional team.
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS OF WORKING FOR THERAPIES ON THAMES?
- Excellent remuneration
- Flexibility to work hours that fit in alongside an existing job, childcare, or caring for your own elderly relative
- Complete control of your own diary and work load
- Potential career pathways
- Manage a mixed and varied caseload of patients in care homes and in the community
- Collaborate with our team of experienced Physiotherapists and Occupational Therapists, and receive support professionally and personally
- Have regular opportunities to discuss clinical reasoning and complex cases
- Opportunities to partake in further educational courses and accreditations